Advice to all customers
- In order to avoid disappointments and inconvenience please always check the size, colour etc. of the items you are about to purchase. In case of returning an item, for your assurance, please use a recorded delivery service and keep the receipt.
- Some items may look different on your screen, to avoid disappointments, please contact us for additional details and clarification. While the colour reproduction of each product is a close representation, we cannot accept any responsibility for any variation in colour caused by the differences in browser software.
- Please, allow 5 working days to receive your items before contacting us.
We are happy to exchange or replace a product/item within 20 calendar days of your purchase, please contact us if you think you are unable to comply.
- Once an order has been placed, we don’t store the details of your payment card.
- We will never pass your e-mail address to any other organisation.
- Use of ‘Cookies’ – Cookies are small pieces of data or text files that are stored by your web browser on your hard drive. Cookies allow a website to personalise your shopping experience and let the website know when the user has returned for example. Our cookies do not contain any personal information about you however and are only used to determine your browser and user preferences for our site, to help enhance your browsing experience. However, if you prefer, you can set your browser software to not accept cookies. You should still be able to use our site without cookies enabled, but you may lose a certain level of functionality.